Thursday, June 7, 2012

Shaken; Not Stirred Iced Tea

I was never fond of iced tea. I would rather have a diet soda since most of them have no flavor at all. Of course, there are multitude of flavors out there but I could not get excited over any of them until now.

L'Amande Bakery in Torrance, offers 3 types of iced tea. The Pomegranate is made with white tea. This is my favorite. I also like it since pomegranates are anti oxidants, I thought it would be good for my health. (ah ha..)



The Orange is made with black tea and orange rind. This is also very good and quite refreshing.



The Lemon, I had to try today just so I can say: "I've had them all." Very good, made with black tea and lemon rind. Lemon lovers won't be disappointed.



You can have them sweetened or unsweetened. I have mine unsweetened, and I add splenda to save the calories for a raspberry croissant or something else.

All their ice tea are brewed by them and individually shaken...not stirred, so you get this nice foam on top. You can pretend you're drinking beer!

2 comments:

  1. No thanks, I'll have a beer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't go wrong with a nice cold glass of beer!

      Delete