Sunday, June 3, 2012

Scones Gone Wilder!

OMG....at long last.  I finally was able to try these lemon lavender scones with lemon curd.  It is beyond imagination as far a scones go.  They are crunchy outside and soft  inside with lots of lemon rind.  It has a wonderful consistency.  Now I can say, I have had all the scones L'Amande Bakery has to offer. I love them all.



I think this is my favorite, though it really is a tough decision.  It is like asking a mother who her  favorite kid is among her children.  Of course a mother will always say she loves all her kids equally but we all know, even if she thinks this is true....there's one she will always favor.  In this case: it is definitely the lemon lavender scone with lemon curd.

You have to try it to believe it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a scone fan, but your description and the picture are having me jonesing for a lemon lavender scone with lemon curd. YUM!

    ReplyDelete