Monday, June 18, 2012

Multigrain Bread

We can't live on hamburger alone. Once in awhile we all have to eat healthy.  My idea of healthy is getting freshly baked multigrain bread from L'Amande Bakery in Torrance and making a sandwich out of it.



I never go overboard on the "healthy" part.  For dinner, I decided to eat light so I made a nice salad with the sandwich.  The sandwich was enhanced with Japanese mayonnaise (regular American mayonnaise does not come close to the Japanese) and stuffed with dry salami and Havarti cheese. The bread is really crusty, soft and spongy inside; by soft I don't mean like wonder bread or some bread that sticks to the back of  your teeth; this does not.



This is one sandwich that taste so good yet it is not accompanied by any guilt.  The guilt came after the chocolate fudge cake we had for dessert.


No comments:

Post a Comment