Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Cabbage Soup Diet-Day Three

Believe it or not, we are still on this diet. On day three we could eat all the soup, fruit and vegetables we want. It does say: No Baked Potato.

At least we could eat fruit for breakfast instead of vegetables or soup. I had some pineapple. Two rings that I cut up. Coffee is not allowed so I had to have English tea with no sweetener. If I have to drink English tea, I like it with cream and sugar.


Sandi and I are starting to go nuts. No dancing this week, no movies since we've seen what we wanted to see. We decided to go shopping instead. Close to noon, we both went home to have our soup for lunch. She had fruit with her soup. I elected to have fruit at dinner.


Dinner was at Sandi's house. We had our bowl of soup and she had steamed some vegetables. We both had to add salt to the veggies. We ate till we were semi full. Dessert was going to be mixed fruit. We decided to study our Italian first and then have the dessert.


The mixed fruit looked pretty but failed to excite us. We couldn't add any sugar or cream to it so Sandi decided to splash a little peach balsamic vinegar. The strawberries were awfully sour; so were the blueberries and grapes. We couldn't help but make faces at each other. The cantaloupe and watermelon were edible. I think I would have preferred a bad dessert than those fruits.


It's been 3 hours since we had our dietetic dinner and now as I type this blog, I am beginning to get hungry again. I am allowed to eat all the soup I want but do I want more soup......NO. I think I will have the rest of the pineapple since we are not allowed any fruit tomorrow except for bananas.

Till Tomorrow. I just had a terrible thought....what if I died in my sleep tonight; my last meal would have been fruit, veggies and cabbage soup. What a horrible tragedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment