Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Integra

Integra is located on the 14th floor of the main government building in Banja Luka. My nephew Ryan and his wife Maria thought it would be a great venue for a dinner. They both have been there before so we knew the food was going to be good. We got there around 10:30 at night because we watched Maria sing at an outdoor concert. She was a hit with the crowd singing a Spanish song with her sexy voice.


The view from the restaurant was breathtaking. We were all hungry so Alma and Raymond ordered the mushroom soup and asparagus soup. Maria and Ryan ordered a Salmon with cheese appetizer.  I did not want any appetizer since it was late and didn't want to eat much (like that has stopped me before). For my entree, I decided to do my body good by consuming some omega-3 by ordering the Salmon Steak with dill sauce. The salmon was steamed and served over grilled polenta and 2 strips of asparagus.


Alma and Ryan had Beefsteak Tagliata; thin slices of roasted baby beef fillet served with grilled potatoes. Maria ordered the Steak with Truffles; marinated beef fillet in black truffle sauce served with boiled vegetables. Raymond had the most impressive steak; Steak Integra which was a beef filet in intensive cream made with black truffles, green asparagus and prawns served with polenta stuffed with feta cheese and herbs.


We were too full to order dessert but.....Maria (yes, it was her idea) to order a couple of desserts to share.  It was decided to order the Baklava with ice cream and a Lava Cake. I didn't get to try the lava cake but the baklava was delicious.


We finally left the restaurant when they started turning some of the lights off. It was time to go and so we left for our hotel. I am now not surprised why I couldn't sleep; I guess I was too full to relax. Moral of the story: do not have a big meal and try to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment