Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Smoked Salmon Sandwich

I meant to blog about this sandwich the first time I had it but lost the pictures when I upgraded my phone. This was my lunch today: Smoked Salmon Sandwich from L'Amande bakery in Torrance.

Let me tell you... this sandwich is great.  It is served on their freshly baked baguette. First they slather some ricotta cheese and tops it with the smoked salmon. On the side you have the lemon, onions, capers and sour cream. A nice salad comes with it.


As soon as you dress the naked salmon, it comes to life; ready to go to a party. I first squeezed some lemon all over then spread some sour cream and meticulously added the onions and arranged the capers. I bit into the bread which was nice and soft but before I could finish the bite, my teeth came in contact with the crunchy crust of the baguette......yummmmy. It was filling so I asked one of the servers for a box so I could pack the other half.  Thank God she got busy and forgot because I ended up eating the rest of it.


If you haven't had this sandwich, I beg you to try it. You'll be glad you did. The bonus is you could skip your fish oil pill for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment