Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Better Oatmeal

I am sort of trying to eat a bit healthy so today for lunch I decided on oatmeal. I opened a packet of the Maple & Brown Sugar (50% less sugar) oatmeal. First I had to think what can I do to make this tolerable and a bit of fun (if that's even possible).


I first emptied a pack of the oatmeal and poured some non-fat milk (aren't you proud of me) and put it in the microwave for 1 minute.  It looked quite sad so I sliced some bananas and sprinkled some cinnamon on it. It started to look better. I had some nice orange honey I got from Tehachapi, so I drizzled some on top and then......... I torched it.



Just before digging my spoon in the oatmeal, I poured a bit of whipping cream. I must say I did enjoy this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment