Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Brown Butter Sea Salt Cookie

My friend Cindy was in Paso Robles 2 weeks ago and she brought me a small bag of cookies. There were 3 in a bag. She raved about this cookie and couldn't wait for me to try it an perhaps blog about it.


She came and handed me the bag of the 3 sad looking cookies. Sad looking because to me it just didn't look exciting. In fact, the first thing that came to mind was dog food. It looked plain and dry.
I had one bite and was amazed; it was the best dog food I've ever truly enjoyed! It was crunchy, kinda gritty and lots and lots of that wonderful butter with bits of coarse salt on it.


The good news is you can order them online at: http://brownbuttercookies.com/
The bad news is you just can't drive to your local market to get them, unless of course you live in Paso Robles in California.

Here's another tale.....you can't judge a cookie by it's looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment