Monday, January 14, 2013

Grilled Tuna With Honey Mustard

I found this recipe on the Internet. It was the first one I came across. The only reason I did not look further was the fact that I had all the ingredients and it looked simple and fast to make. It called for 2T Dijon honey mustard, 1T olive oil, 1T rice wine vinegar (or white vinegar), 2tsp. soy sauce.  I marinated the tuna for 2 hours.



Just before I fried them, I sprinkled some course salt then added a bit of olive oil on a non-stick grill pan. The outcome was a success.  It couldn't have been better. This was truly easy to make and looked impressive. I served it with some left over red cabbage with apples and one of those boxed rice with broccoli I got at the supermarket.





There are a zillion recipes on the Internet but you just never know how they will turn out; this one has my seal of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment