Saturday, January 19, 2013

Carl's Jr. Six Dollar Burgers

I can't believe I have not blogged about my favorite fast food burger joint. I know everyone likes In-N-Out and I have tried to make it my favorite but I think it is overrated.  I just don't get it.



I love the Six Dollar Burger; charbroiled 100% black Angus beef patty with 2 slices of melted American cheese, 2 slices of tomato, lettuce, red onions, pickles, mayonnaise, ketchup on a seeded bun. It really is messy to eat but who cares...as long as you enjoy eating it; that's part of the fun. You have to get your hands dirty. I suggest you wash your hands before you tackle the burger. The last time I was at Carl's, I ordered the sweet potato fries. They were very good.





The next time you have a craving for a big burger that is inexpensive, go pick up a Six Dollar Burger at Carl's Jr. FYI....the Six Dollar Burger is not $6.00. It is less than that even with tax, so it is still a bargain.
So, to all the folks that share my love for Carl....I love you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment