Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dilettante Fruit Medley

These fruit medley is not just pretty and enticing to look at....they are actually very good and addicting.  I used to buy these all the time at Trader Joe's and when I saw them recently...I seemed to hear them calling out to me.



The medley consists of cherries, apricots, strawberries and blueberries in premium chocolates. The company is from the state of Washington. The founder of Dilletante, Dana Taylor Davenport was a chocolatier & pastry chef from Europe so one could say he knew a little bit about chocolates.



Anytime I see words like fruit with chocolates, I feel obligated to do myself a favor by eating healthy.  Not only is daily consumption of fruit recommended for a healthy diet but chocolate is also proven to be good for you. Never mind the fat content. There is 1 gram of fiber per serving (7pieces) and that's good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment