Saturday, May 19, 2012

Tony Roma's

Still not a bad place to go if you're craving baby back ribs. It's not the best ribs I have had but it will do. Even better if you go on a Friday during happy hour. You really can get happy when you can order your first drink for only 99 cents. (and that's any drinks in the menu) I had one of their margaritas and my friend had a bahama mama. With the gigantic glass, all I needed was one drink.


The ribs were tender enough and yes, you really have to use your hands to enjoy them. My friend and I decided on the full slab of baby back ribs for $3.00 difference from the 1/2 rack. She was good and ate only half. I, on the other hand almost finished all of it but left 3 pieces since I had bread before the our entree. The baked potato was perfect with everything on it. I thought I needed to feed my body something healthy so I opted for the steamed broccoli which was good with a sprinkling of salt.


Next time we go on a Friday of course, we decided to just have some of their appetizers to go with our drinks and maybe skip the ribs as we were so stuffed that dancing the waltz that evening did not burn enough calories.

FYI, the happy hour drinks for 99 cents on Friday's is only available at the Tony Roma's in Torrance, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment