Monday, November 12, 2012

Good Old Fried Chicken

We can't always gave gourmet food.  There are times we all crave "comfort food."
My favorite fried chicken was from Chicken Factory Fried Chicken. It was actually broasted chicken and I remember the aroma that would literally drive me crazy while driving home.  There hasn't been anything like it since it closed its doors.

Occasionally, you find good fried chicken at various restaurants.  In case you haven't discovered Albertson's Fried Chicken; I suggest you try them. They are not bad at all. They are very crispy outside and nice and tender inside. They continually make them from late morning to evening. I like to eat my fried chicken a certain way; with honey.
It is delicious; adding sweetness to the saltiness of the chicken skin....uhhmmm good!
If you normally put ketchup on your chicken, I urge you to stop that habit. It's 2012 and it's time to change (again) although I can assure you this change is for the better.



Albertson's also has 2 kinds of potato salad, one is creamy with chunks of cheddar cheese and the other is with blue cheese and bacon.  I tried both and couldn't decide which to get so naturally,  I got both.

No comments:

Post a Comment