Sunday, November 4, 2012

Father's Office Once More

Cindy and I had to take our friend to this place to experience the famous Father's Office Burger in Los Angeles at 3229 Helms Avenue (Culver City).  We got there just before they opened at noon and stood in line. 

I have blogged about their wonderful burgers before: see previous blog

http://solittlethyme.blogspot.com/2012/03/fathers-office.html





This time, we ordered the sweet potato fries that were absolutely delicious with the garlic parsley aioli. This is the same sauce they serve with their regular fries.
This time both Cindy and I thought the meal was too much; too filling. We had no difficulty finishing it the last time we were there.  Don't get me wrong, we still finished them but it was a struggle. I really wanted to eat just half but Cindy talked me into finishing the other half because she was sure it would spoil if we left it in the car while we did a little shopping. So like a good friend, I listened. Sandi left a bite of the burger and part of her bun.



The consensus was:  Next time, we would split the burger so we can try their desserts.
But, before that, we have to refresh our memories soon and head on over to Umami Burger.









No comments:

Post a Comment