Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Raspberry Croissant

I guarantee you will not find anything better than the Raspberry Croissant from L'Amande Bakery. They make it fresh every morning and they also make the raspberry compote that goes inside the delicate flaky croissant.

When L'Amande first opened, I practically ate this everyday till I decided to try the rest of the stuff they baked. Every person I informed of this fabulous croissant always thanked me for educating them. I have not had it for a long time and since I abandoned my diet, I decided to try it again with a cup of their wonderful coffee. It is best if you can come shortly after they open in the morning at 8:00 a.m. when it is fresh as can be.



Allow me to suggest a certain way to consume the croissant, You will understand why after your first bite. First of all. never eat this croissant with a fork and knife. I suggest you wash your hands before tackling this creature.  You tear it apart in the middle and while pulling them apart, you get to see and appreciate all the layers that make this single croissant. When you take your first bite, you taste a bit of tartness from the raspberry yet it taste sweet. That together with the buttery croissant will make you produce sounds you were not aware you were capable of. If you do not experience anything like this, I suggest you just buy yourself a cheaper so called croissant elsewhere.


L'Amande Bakery has 2 locations; one in Torrance at the Rolling Hills Plaza and the other in Beverly Hills in Sta.Monica Blvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment