Monday, August 25, 2014

Salt Creek Grille

My friend Yvonne took me to lunch a few days ago at the Salt Creek Grille in El Segundo. I have only been there once but could not remember what I had.  She strongly suggested we order margaritas and so I agreed.


We studied the menu and she mentioned that her son Christian really liked the Kobe burger. That sounded great so that is what I had. It had herbed goat cheese, arugula, tomato and mayonnaise served on King's Hawaiian bread. That was one of the juiciest, delicious burgers I had in a while. She decided to eat healthy though I think she really likes fish. She ordered the Blackened Ahi Tuna Steak with sprouts, tomato, avocado and wasabi mayonnaise which was also served on the Hawaiian bread. We both were very happy with our choices; her tuna came with a salad and my burger came with fries which I shared.



We both finished everything and we were truly stuffed so we couldn't even think of dessert but there is always the next time.

Salt Creek Grille is located at the Plaza El Segundo at 2015 E. Park Place in El Segundo off of Sepulveda just north of Rosecrans.

No comments:

Post a Comment