Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pancake House in the Philippines

This is not your typical "pancake house". This restaurant has a variety of not just pancakes and waffles but almost anything you can imagine.


There was one right next to Medical City Hospital where my mom was confined for a few weeks. I had 2 lunches there. On my first visit with my nephew Andre, I ordered the Daing na Bangus which is fried milkfish (boneless of course), served with a fried egg, fried rice and a tomato salad. My mouth is watering as I type and look at the picture. It was so good especially after I drizzled some vinegar with garlic on the fish. This was the best breakfast! Andre on the other hand had the Chocolate Marble Waffle which was also very good.


Towards the end of my very short trip, I tried the Albondigas soup as I was felt a cold coming. It did hit the spot. It was the best albondigas soup I have ever had. I neglected to take a picture as I was not in my right mind....what else is new?

Pancake House in the Philippines is all over. If  you ever get a chance to go, do so as you will be surprised.


No comments:

Post a Comment