Saturday, August 9, 2014

Incredible Edible ink.

We went to ink. about a month ago and I didn't get to write the blog right away, hence the foggy memory but I must say that I can still call it the "incredible edible ink".


I have eaten there numerous times and have never been disappointed. We started with appetizers for the table and then ordered numerous plates to share. The menu was as interesting as ever. Some of my favorites were no longer there but were replaced by new ones.


The Oysters Mignonette were not only pretty to look at but refreshing and delicious as well.  We always have to order the Salt & Charcoal Potato with sour cream. I always get a kick in pretending to eat charcoal briquettes. The Beef Tartar with hearts of palm was very good. The Corn with house made Doritos was exceptional. I could have eaten a bowlful.


We also had Beef Short Ribs, Fried Chicken Oatmeal with sunny side egg and Potato Polenta with bone marrow, sour cream and chicken. Pretty soon, we lost track of what we were eating as it just kept coming.


We had several desserts we shared and devoured.


One think about ink., you have to be adventurous and keep an open mind. Prepare to have your taste buds captivated like this future fan who kept salivating watching her elders!







No comments:

Post a Comment