Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Kimono Ken

Though this restaurant has been around for a decade,  I have never been there. Kimono Ken: it's quintessence states: Enticingly Japanese...for less. On my recent trip, I invited my nephew Andre, his wife Ela and daughter Sab for dinner.



We were all hungry so we didn't waste much time dissecting the menu. We ordered the Shrimp Tempura, Crunchy Chicken Teriyaki and the Agedashi Tofu. All of them delicious.


Eating out in the Philippines as a rule was always cheap though I have been told by a few that this is longer the case. I found that to be true. This simple meal ended up costing $46.00 which may not seem a lot by U.S. standards but for the Philippines, that is quite expensive for a simple Japanese meal. Times have indeed changed.

Of course, there's always good old "McDo".

No comments:

Post a Comment