Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bouchon Granola

If you're like me, you can't get excited over granola. I have had some in the past when I tried to eat healthy.  My son, Erik on the other hand likes granola.  When I was at Bouchon last week, the lady had me try some and I must admit, it was very good. If you think you have to eat granola,  I suggest you go for "gourmet" kind. It is made with 2 kinds of raisins, sunflower seeds, almonds and cranberries.



Today, I had the wonderful raspberry croissant from L'Amande Bakery for breakfast and since we are going out to dinner tonight, I thought I should eat something "healthy".  As I looked in our refrigerator, I spotted some left over canned peaches.  I took some of that and sprinkled granola over it.



 Fruit plus granola....how much healthier can I get.....at least till tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment