Thursday, May 31, 2018

Brisket Sandwich at Dickey's

I received another coupon; this time it was for a buy one get one free sandwich. I normally don't get excited over a sandwich since I do not consider it a meal. I made an exception this time since the coupon was from Dickey's Barbecue Pit. I recently just discovered Dickey's and was very happy with their barbecue ribs.

My friend and I ordered the same thing; the Beef Brisket Classic on a Brioche. For sides, we decided to split an order of the Fried Okra which we've had the last time with some Ranch dressing. They have 3 big containers of barbecue sauce; regular, sweet and spicy which we helped ourselves to. I found that adding the sauce was like adding Parmesan to my spaghetti, it tends to vanish quickly. Needless to say, we both enjoyed the juicy tender brisket.


The 2  young men that worked there at the time were helpful and enthusiastic. We could tell that they liked their jobs and took it seriously unlike some places where they are just there waiting to clock out.


Dickey's Barbecue is located at 407 N. Pacific Coast Hwy. #102 in Redondo Beach, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment