Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Crunchy Shrimp Tempura Roll

Who would have thought that this crunchy shrimp tempura roll from Pavilions Market could be good? I know I didn't think so but it did look appetizing and I was hungry so I bought it.


I was really surprised discover how delicious it was. It was crunchy and it had a kick to it. I had 3 pieces as soon as I got home. The real test was if  Sandi would  like it since she does not like seaweed. The seaweed was a very thin layer. It had no unpleasant odor and the shrimp tasted fresh. I think even our friend Mertz would have liked it.


I am happy to report that Sandi did like it and her friend Aaron who is a very picky eater thought it was pretty good. It's nice to know that you can count on these crunchy shrimp rolls as a satisfying lunch or as a snack. I don't know if they are available in all their markets. I bought mine at the one located in Rolling Hills Estates.

No comments:

Post a Comment