Saturday, July 13, 2013

Chili Corn on the Cob

Went to Whole Foods yesterday to get some cole slaw.  I ended up ditching the idea when I saw the Corn on the Cob that looked exciting. There were 2 kinds: one with pesto and the other one was made with mayonnaise, chili flakes and Parmesan cheese. The key work was Parmesan; so I bought 3 of them for the 3 of us.


I came from L'Amande Bakery to get some baguettines to make pastrami sandwiches.  My friend Amy gave me a bag of very good pastrami so I thought I should get the best ingredients to go with it. I started out with some Japanese mayonnaise, a little mustard and a lot of tomato jam which my other friend Mertz, made for me. It was the best sandwich ever! Sweet and a bit tangy and salty at the same time.


The sweet corn that had a bit of a kick to it was so good. I popped it in the microwave which made some of the Parmesan melt.....hhmmmm...I could have eaten 2 easily. Thank God, Whole Foods is nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment