Thursday, September 26, 2019

Barilla Ready Pasta

This elbow pasta from Barilla comes in a blue package and is fully cooked. In the back of the blue package, it says that it serves 2. That is probably right if you serve it as a side dish. This was to be my dinner so I consumed the whole package.


You have a choice of microwaving the envelope or cooking it on the stove with olive oil which I preferred to do. I had some Alessi, Puttanesca sauce which has olives, capers, and anchovies. It only took 1/2 the jar to coat the entire pasta. The pasta came out aldente and was so delicious. A green salad with olive oil and fig vinaigrette went well with it.


I can't believe how incredibly delicious my meal was and incredibly simple. I will be buying several packages on my next trip to the supermarket. I got mine at Ralph's Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment