Monday, October 7, 2019

Cheese Ice Cream

If you've never heard of cheese ice cream, you ought to try it. I remember having it in The Philippines when I was young. I totally forgot all about it until I had some in Chicago in a Filipino ice cream parlor. It was super delicious. I knew they had it at Seafood City in Carson so I finally bought some yesterday.


Though it was not as tasty as the one I had in Chicago, it was not bad. I think it just didn't have enough cheese or maybe the cheese was not strong enough. They should have used sharp cheddar. While we were discussing the flavor over dessert last night, I remembered I had some Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar. I poured some on the ice cream; lo and behold, a marriage made in heaven!!! It was exactly what it needed.


I can't wait to have dessert tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment