Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Black Angus is Hot

I just can't get over the Fall Deal that Black Angus is offering right now. I read the coupon twice to make sure I was reading it right and that there were no exclusions. For $19.99 you can have a USDA Prime Wrangler Steak, sweet cold-water Atlantic Lobster Tail and Crispy Shrimp.....and that's not all. You also get 2 classic sides and their sweet molasses bread. With that deal, you would expect something wrong; either the steak not cooked right or something else wrong. Instead, you get a very juicy and flavorful steak, a small lobster tail and shrimp; all delicious. I had mine with the fully loaded baked potato and Brussels sprouts. Though I do really miss their wonderful cauliflower which they discontinued.


Our server, Hector was great. We liked him so much we asked him to pose for a picture which he obliged. He reminded us of our friend Gonz. I know we will be going back to take advantage of this deal while it lasts. Black Angus has several locations in Southern California. Don't miss this great deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment