Monday, September 23, 2019

Boar's Head Bratwurst

If you can't head over to get some Weisswurst from the Alpine Village in Torrance, you can go to Ralph's and have the poor man's version. The Boar's Head Bratwurst is already cooked. All I do is score them so as not to curl up. I then fry them in butter and serve it with my favorite stone ground mustard. It is really quite delicious! I happened to have some leftover lentils and rice that Sandi had made and froze but felt sorry for me in her absence so she gave it for me to enjoy. All I had to do was buy some Labne which is a must for almost anything Middle Eastern. I also bought a Trail Slaw Salad in the Deli section of Ralph's Market. It's like coleslaw but chunkier cuts of red and green cabbage, celery and whole baby carrots with a sweet dressing. I liked this salad very much.


It's always nice to discover simple ways of enjoying dinner without all the hullabaloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment