Thursday, December 20, 2012

Specific Pacific Foods

I previously blogged about Mark, owner of Specific Pacific.  See my last blog on the Beef Tournado: http://solittlethyme.blogspot.com/2012/11/beef-tournado.html

I had to do a quickie dinner for my favorite niece Aimee and her husband Elliot the other night.  I did an inventory of products I had in our garage freezer and found some Chicken Brie Anna. These are boneless, skinless chicken breast filled with  sweet, juicy apples and tangy cranberries in a creamy blend of Cheddar, Brie and Mozzarella cheeses. The nice thing about this dish is you can bake it frozen so it is pretty much a no-brainer.  All I had to do was to make some mashed potatoes and roast some vegetables with maple syrup (made it on Thanksgiving) but I thought I should make a fresh batch, and voila....dinner for 4.



With the holidays being hectic, try giving Mark a call. He was voted "Best in L.A." by Los Angeles Magazine. He's been featured on A.M. Los Angeles, KABC Channel 7 and CBS Evening News and believe it or not: all the attention and exposure has not gone to his head (yet). He is still a nice guy. All his products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. The best part is HE DELIVERS FOR FREE.....(800) 831-FOOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment