Monday, December 3, 2012

Parisian Salad

The Parisian Salad at L'Amande Bakery is just plain wonderful.  I have had this before split in half with half a panini with a friend. Today was my first time having it by itself as my main entree.

It was like rediscovering an old friend. I was able to bond with it.  What makes it so good are the ingredients of walnuts, dried cranberries, blue cheese and caramelized apples. After you mix the whole thing, I guarantee you would have all of the ingredients with EVERY bite. They don't skimp on anything. The crunchy walnuts, the salty blue cheese and the sweet cranberries and caramelized apples all go together so well.  The salad comes with a slice of their crusty and chewy fresh baguette.



This is as healthy as I'll get.....don't mind eating healthy.  See Mom, I ate all my vegetables.



Note:  To fully enjoy this salad I suggest you mix it up and not eat it the way it is presented. It's beautiful to look at but it won't be as enjoyable. Trust me; your palate will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment