Saturday, April 21, 2012

Apricot Bread

I have never had Apricot bread; and I don't mean like your typical banana nut, or zucchini bread which has a cake-like consistency. This is  REAL bread...Crusty outside and soft and chewy inside with chunks of apricots; how cool is that?

This is yet another discovery at the L'Amande Bakery at the Rolling Hills Plaza in Torrance. I went in there to get a few of my favorite raspberry croissants which is the best ever to bring to my brother in Santa Monica this evening.  As soon as I got home, I had to cut a piece while fresh and had it without anything on it. It was delicious. I can hardly wait for breakfast tomorrow so I can toast it lightly and put some butter and maybe some marmalade.

What I do not like about this bakery is the fact they keep making new things, just as I thought I discovered something extraordinary, they come up with something else. WHEN WILL IT END?????

No comments:

Post a Comment