Sunday, August 14, 2022

Chart House

Our friend Sugar invited the girls for dinner at the Chart House last Friday. We were all excited even if Sandi and I were just there a month ago with my brother and his wife visiting from Singapore. Our friend Amy was in 7th heaven since she loves the ocean, and you couldn't get closer to the ocean than dining at this restaurant. It was a beautiful warm afternoon and the beach was a bit more crowded than on previous days.


We all decided on the Prix-Fixe, which made more sense since it included a soup or salad, main entrée, and dessert. Zohreh and I brought a bottle of each of our favorite Spanish wines. Sandi and Zohreh had the Chopped Salad.  Amy, Sugar, and I had the Caesar Salad. Before we enjoyed our salads, Sugar ordered the Shrimp, Avocado, and Mango Stack, which we always have to order because there is nothing like it! She also ordered the Coconut Shrimp with 3 sauces. I had to take their word that it was good since I would not try anything with coconut! And since I did not partake in eating the shrimp, I doubled up on the shrimp, avocado, and mango stack.

 

For our entée, we all ordered the Prime Rib, except for Zohreh, who opted for the Savory Shrimp Pasta, pappardelle pasta in a light garlic butter sauce, and succulent shrimp. Dinner was not complete without the Sautéed Sizzling Mushrooms, which we all enjoyed. Everything was delicious, and we were all ecstatic!

Dessert was their Lava Cake with ice cream. Everyone was full so some had the ice cream and took the cake home. On the other hand, I tried my best to consume everything, which I did!

Our server, Ken, was very attentive. He did have the perfect personality and was very good at his job. So far, we have always liked our servers which is very important since this is part of the whole dining experience. 

The girls and I thank Sugar for a wonderful dinner and the pleasure of her company. Chart House is located at 231 Yacht Club Way in Redondo Beach, California.




No comments:

Post a Comment