Monday, August 15, 2022

Bonello's New York Pizza

This charming little place in the city of Lomita serves different kinds of pizza, but the star of the show is their specialty pizza Potato Alfredo. I have blogged about this before, but I wanted to refresh people's memory on this particular pizza which is different and unlike any other. 

The large one measures 18 inches in diameter. Of course, it is good if you eat the pizza there, nice and hot, but picking it up might be a bit better because if you heat it up on a nonstick pan on the stove (without oil), it gets very crispy. The pizza is a thin crust, but heating it makes it much better and real crisp!

I still had some spicy honey my brother brought from Gino's Pizza in the Philippines. So we drizzled some on the potato slices, and it was incredible. If you would like to try this experience, I imagine you can make your own spicy honey. When you order this Potato Alfredo Pizza, I strongly suggest you order it without the American cheese which comes with it, because in my opinion, it takes away from the taste and is much better with just the regular cheese they put in with shaves of Parmesan. Bon Appetito!

Bonello's is open every day except Monday and Tuesday. They are located at 24427 Narbonne Ave. in Lomita, California. 



No comments:

Post a Comment