Sunday, May 29, 2022

The Pan

It's been a while since I blogged about The Pan. We used to go all the way to Gardena, but we no longer have to drive there since they opened one in Lomita. Last month, Piero was in town, so Sandi and I thought it was an excellent place to go for breakfast. 

Piero, whose appetite is slightly more significant than mine, ordered the Short Rib Benedict; 2 corn cakes with braised short ribs over Mexican street creamed corn, poached eggs topped with Poblano cream sauce. It looked as good as it tasted. He was pleased with his meal.

Sandi opted for the Mediterranean Omelet. IT had tomatoes, spinach, pepperoncini, Kalamata olives, artichokes, and feta cheese tucked into a fluffy 3 egg omelet. This was served with house potatoes. Of course, this was way too much for her little tummy to handle, though she also loved it. 

I was planning to be good and just order the "Best Ever" Banana Pancakes since they are indeed the best. It was a nice thought but I knew the pancake was just going to be dessert, so I ended up ordering the Original Loaded Hash Browns; they were loaded with green onions, cheddar cheese, bacon, eggs, chili aioli and I had it with additional slices of avocado. Boy, was it ever filling and delicious. I did share my pancakes with Piero and Sandi.



The Pan is located at 2104 Pacific Coast Hwy. in Lomita, California. They open at 9 a.m. which is too late for me. I wish they opened earlier!






No comments:

Post a Comment