Sunday, November 15, 2020

Spanish Rice

 A friend of mine told me she had cooked the Knorr Spanish Rice many times and loves it. We recently had some Paella from a Spanish store, and she swore the Knorr was just as good if not better. I was skeptical, but I try anything, so I experimented. I bought 3 envelopes of rice. I cooked them according to the package, which involved adding some oil and water.

I resurrected some Kielbasa sausages from the freezer, which Lisa had given me some time ago. They looked good, so I sliced them up. I sautéed some onions, cooked the sausage, and added some olives and baby corn. When everything was cooked, I added the rice.


It was unbelievably delicious. My friend was right. It tasted better than the Paella we bought, which was more expensive. 


There will definitely be a "repeat performance" on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment