Monday, November 16, 2020

Salted Double Caramel Crunch Doughnut

Krispy Kreme has introduced 2 new doughnuts for a limited time; November 19 until the 22nd of 2020. 

They had a special that if you buy a dozen, you can get another dozen for $8.00, so I naturally took advantage of this special. I ordered half of the Caramel Glazed and half of the Salted Double Caramel Crunch. 


Both were good, but the Salted Double Caramel was outstanding. You have to keep in mind that these glazed doughnuts are only good when consumed hot/warm. I have perfected the time you microwave them to resemble the"just out of the oven" experience. You must experiment with your microwave at home. In mine, I put it in for 15 seconds on the first day and maybe 20 seconds the 2nd day. There is no 3rd day! I also include a cup of water inside the oven, so the doughnut does not get dry. 

I sure hope they have this flavor available more often as it is pure yumminess!



No comments:

Post a Comment