Saturday, September 2, 2017

Gourmet Chicken from Specific Pacific

I have known Mark from Specific Pacific for over 30 years. He is the owner and driver of Specific Pacific Foods. He delivers frozen quality meats, seafood and desserts. The wonderful thing about ordering his quality meats, seafood and desserts are, you can bake most everything frozen. If guests pop in, it's not a problem. You won't have to order Domino's Pizza, instead, you just take something out of the freezer and bake. Here is a link to their website which shows the pictures of the items so you get a good idea of what you are buying.
https://spf.specificpacificfoodsllc.com/product-category/poultry/

I recently baked some of the Artichoke Parmesan Chicken. I did take it out of the freezer a couple of hours before and kept them in the refrigerator. I also added a sauce; ready made store bought Classico Riserva Alfredo Sauce. The reason I did was because I had planned to serve it with Parmesan Couscous; also store bought and thought I needed a sauce as the couscous was dry. I served them with fresh asparagus with a homemade sauce of Japanese mayo, Worchestershire sauce, lemon and mustard. The result was quite impressive. Not only did it look good, it was juicy delicious and looked like I slaved away stuffing those breasts.


Dessert was a Mango Sorbet with Fran's Caramel sauce. Nice and light after a most satisfying meal.


1 comment:

  1. Surprising combination, the Fran's caramel sauce on the mango sorbet. How was that? Also, where did you buy the sorbet and was it spectacular?

    ReplyDelete