Monday, January 9, 2017

Salt and Camembert Cookies

My brother Gary gave me 2 pieces of these cookies. He bought them in Japan and told me they were very good and very expensive. I opened one right there and then and had a bite. It took 3 seconds from my first bite of the crunchy cookie to suddenly realize I was in heaven. The creamy Camembert cheese inside had the beautiful flavor of what you would expect from the cheese.


When I got home, I immediately googled the brand name to see where I can purchase these wonderful cookies. The company that makes it is Tokyo Milk Cheese Factory. You can purchase them in Japan. Since I have no plans to go to Japan in the near future, I surfed the Internet and found out you can order them at Amazon. They sold it for $26.57 for only 10 pieces plus shipping. That's a bit too expensive so I looked some more till I found a store named Snakoo which sold them for $15.99 for 10 pieces plus shipping. This was still expensive but considering it was a lot less than $26.57, it was a great deal.


Meantime, I will check the local Japanese stores in my area to see if they are selling these cookies. If I find them locally in the Los Angeles area, I will let everyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment