Monday, January 2, 2017

Pajama Party; Day After Christmas

I had enough left overs from Christmas dinner so I decided to invite some friends. I wanted it to be a relaxing evening and since I was serving left overs, it seemed appropriate for the guests to come in their pajamas. Luckily my friends are always game and equally as crazy as I am.


The menu was Pork Tenderloin and Spinach Prosciutto Lasagna. We had some hors d' oeuvres to start. Since there was not much work in the preparation of dinner other than to just heat the left overs, I thought it would be nice to show a little effort so I made a salad. For dessert, I bought individual Apple Tarts from Misto and served them with French Vanilla Ice Cream.


At the end of the evening, everyone left and went straight to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment