Thursday, February 18, 2016

Trader Joe's Lasagna

It's a good idea to have some frozen dinners in your freezer in case you're not in the mood to cook or go out for dinner. I tried Trader Joe's Lasagna the other night and was very surprised.


It serves 2-3 people. In my case, I divided it into three. I baked is as instructed, let it rest and sliced them up. I served it with French bread. I should have had a salad to balance all that carbohydrates but I got lazy and thought I would dispense of the extra calories from the salad.


The lasagna was quite good that I really enjoyed it. The pasta was not as thin and aldente as you would get in a real Italian restaurant but it was not bad. It was salty enough that I didn't even think of Parmesan cheese.

Not all frozen dinners are created equal. This one is good especially on a cold night; it is perfect served with a salad and your favorite red wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment