Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ladies Night at Gaetano's

Last night Sandi and I decided to take advantage of the "Ladies Night" at Gaetano's Restaurant.
Everything is half the price from their regular menu.

We decided on four appetizers: Number one on the list was my favorite Fried Artichoke Hearts with their homemade ranch dressing. This is always a must! The second was the Arancini which I have never had. This is my new friend. Fried risotto balls with peas, mushrooms, mozzarella and parmesan in a marinara cream sauce. They was deelicious.


We also ordered the Capesante Al Limone; grilled scallops with a lemon butter sauce and fresh arugula. These were perfectly cooked, light and fresh. The last one was the Polenta & Shortribs. I have had their Chianti braised short ribs before so I was sure this was going to be very good. Sure enough, it was as good as I remembered and it tasted even better on top of the polenta which was slightly crispy.



All these appetizers with a glass of Chianti for me and Prosecco for Sandi was a nice dinner for us both. Monday nights will never be the same again!  FYI, men are allowed on "Ladies Night." It starts at 4:30-6:00 p.m.

Gaetano's is located at 2731 Pacific Coast Hwy. in Torrance, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment