Friday, December 27, 2013

An Apple a Day....

I would not mind having a apple a day if it looked like this apple. My friend Alma delivered one for me all the way from Boston!


This apple was coated in caramel then dipped in fine chocolate and chopped pecans (my guess) since I am not an expert on nuts. I have bought many apples in my lifetime and  had the good intention of having it as a snack. I end up throwing the rotten apples away as I forget about them; well, sometimes when I hear them calling, I just ignore them! However, this apple is impossible to ignore. So in order not to feel too guilty, I introduced my apple to Sensa; a little sprinkling did not hurt. When I sliced the apple, the actual fruit was nice and crispy. I actually enjoyed the fruit; of course the caramel and chocolate helped a lot.



How do you like them apples????? Thanks Alma.

No comments:

Post a Comment