Sunday, November 17, 2013

Salmon Ricotta Omelette

I had the Salmon Ricotta Omelette at L'Amande not too long ago. I had forgotten how good it is. There were tender pieces of smoked salmon and let's not forget how good salmon is for you, with ricotta cheese that made the omelette very light. I especially felt great since I thought I was doing my body good pumping it with omega-3 fatty acids.  I practically could feel my triglycerides taking a dive!




The omelette was served with a big slice of their wonderful baguette with a side of butter and raspberry or blueberry compote. A nice salad is also served on the side. Have this in the morning and you're all set to conquer the day, or if you skipped breakfast, this is a wonderful lunch.
If you have dinner early like I do, L'Amande is open until 6:00 p.m. Whoever said you can't have an omelette for dinner?

L'Amande is located at the Rolling Hills Plaza in Torrance. Not a good spot for me since it's close to home; wherever I go, it seems to be on my way..... so somehow I always end up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment