Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Meet Harley Davidson

Went to Panera with my friends Amy, Nako and Kaela right after the gym this morning. We would have gone to L'Amande  but they don't open till 8:00 a.m. The only thing I enjoy there are their egg souffles.

On our way out, we met Harley Davidson. Harley is a 6-7 year old adorable King Charles Spaniel.
What's so special with Harley? He drinks his morning coffee from Panera. I've heard of dogs eating all sorts of people food but this is the first time I have seen one enjoying his cup of coffee.



Harley was apparently adopted from a shelter in Carson. He is so sophisticated and well poised. When I decided to take a picture, he had just finished the last drop of coffee. His owner tried to put the empty cup so I can take a picture of him drinking but he refused; as if to say "There is nothing left so why should I even pretend."  He was offered some water which he willingly drank.



This is my kind of dog. One that appreciates the finer things in life. I wonder if he has a sweet tooth?

No comments:

Post a Comment