Monday, October 28, 2013

Beware-Luna Rossa

The first time I tried this restaurant was not particularly impressive. Food was good but service was horrible. After 6 months, I tried it again and it went downhill from the last time I was there.

Just this week, I got a flyer in the mail with a 30% off coupon with a note welcoming the return of Enrico Glaudo as chef-partner at Luna Rossa.  I got excited. If you recall, Enrico Glaudo was the chef and owner of Frascatti on the hill (Rolling Hills Estates) which closed last year.

Just to make sure that he was in charge, I called to find out what the situation was: what percentage of menu is he responsible for.  I was disappointed to find out that this was not true. The lady I spoke with said it was not the case anymore.

Beware......if you got this flyer and you are eager to run to Luna Rossa at 550 Deep Valley Dr. in Rolling Hills Estates to experience once again Chef Glaudo's cuisine, you are out of luck. If you go for the mere 30% off regardless of chef, then by all means Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment