Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunflower Lemon Poppy Seed Bead

L'Amande Bakery in Torrance always comes up with something unique for different occasions and holidays.  Mother's Day was no exception. This past weekend they featured their Sunflower Lemon Poppy seed Bread.  It not only looked impressive but was very good.



I purchased one today and brought it to a brunch where my family was invited. As luck would have it, the hostess, Barbara decided to serve it with the meal.  I added butter to it; not that it needed it, but I just happen to love butter. Everyone commented on how good it was; just enough lemon and lots of poppy seeds. The poppy seeds probably had something to do with everyone being extra happy at the end of the meal.

I am happy to report that the cop that parks on our street with a radar who loves to give speeding tickets was not there today because if he had decided to pull me over and had given me a blood test, he would have found traces of opium in my blood! Not a good thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment