Friday, February 17, 2012

The Standing Room-Part 2

When I went to The Standing Room the other day (See previous blog) I had ordered the crispy soft shell crab which I loved. I also ordered the braised short rib sandwich for my son for his dinner. As you may recall, my hairdresser raved about it.

My son did not come home that evening and was informed that he won't be home till tomorrow morning. I decided to consume his dinner tonight. I lightly toasted the pan demie roll, heated the short ribs which was in a separate styrofoam, and the carmelized onions. Then I cut the meat in pieces which just fell apart as it was truly tender and proceeded to lay it on the bun. I further poured the generous portion of the au jus on the meat and bread. I took my first bite....wow! it took me 2 minutes to consume the whole thing! It was wonderful....ooohhh la lahhhh. (unlike the previous restaurant Oh la la)

No comments:

Post a Comment