Monday, March 27, 2023

Taqueria El Otro Amigo

My niece and her husband have been raving about this little Taqueria. When they mentioned it to Sandi and me in the past, Sandi remembered that this was where we parked when I sold my vinyl records next door to the restaurant. We both remember smelling the food that made us hungry, but many people went in and out, so we thought we'd try it another day. We made a note to come at a different time but have yet to do so.

So when Ann and O.J. invited me for dinner last Sunday, I got very excited. They have the best-fried tortilla chips and salsa; greasy, crispy, and hot. (temperature). The salsa had the right amount of spiciness, though Ann commented that sometimes it could be very spicy. They asked me what I wanted, but I left the ordering to the experts. They ordered Tacos de Birria, Steak Quesadilla, and Fish Tacos. All were super delicious. 

We had to order another round of chips and salsa as they were really addicting. They do not serve wine but have a flavored seltzer with 5% alcohol. I had the lemonade, and Ann had the strawberry lemonade. O. J. had the Jarritos Tamarind, which I absolutely loved. 

Taqueria El Otro in located on Crenshaw Blvd. in Torrance, California. It's a tiny place, so it's best to pick up your order and have your choice of alcoholic beverage at home. They offer deliveries via Uber Eats, Grubhub, Postmates, and DoorDash. Muchas gracias,  Ann and O. J. for a great dinner! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment