Monday, March 28, 2022

Nozomi Sushi

Yvonne and I are were at this restaurant in July 2018, almost 4 years ago! She wanted us to go back and have their Omakase again since it was delicious. 

We started with a bottle of beer each, thought we could and should have split one since this was a big bottle, needless to say, we didn't finish it. Our server Akemi was a delightful Japanese lady who explained and named all the different fish we were eating. Of course, I couldn't care less because I immediately forgot as soon as she pointed them out. Before the main dish, we were served warm miso soup and a refreshing salad

Everything was silky smooth and was pure heaven. I had forgotten that Yvonne didn't like uni, which was my favorite thing, so we traded; uni for the salmon roe. She was happy with the roe, and I was ecstatic with my uni!

Nozomi Sushi is located at a small strip mall in Torrance. Their address is 1757 W. Carson St. Suite L, Torrance, California. They are open every day for lunch and dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment