Friday, March 11, 2022

Bettolino Kitchen

My friend Berenice came to visit from San Diego last week. She has never been to Bettolino, so it seemed an excellent place to take her. 

We ordered 2 salads to start. We both enjoyed the Beet Burrata and the Farrata Salad, which may be the only "healthy salad" that I love! This has farro, quinoa with pesto, pistachios, avocado, burrata in a basil-infused olive oil. They did not neglect to serve us their homemade bread, which is always addicting, and I did warn Berenice not to overeat bread since we still had our entées.

She had the Tortelloni Al Limone a favorite of mine, and I ordered their Lasagna Carciofi; shredded chicken, spinach, artichoke, ricotta topped with crispy spinach. I almost finished my lasagna, but Berenice only had 2 pieces of the Tortelloni because she just could not eat anymore due to the bread overdose!

Needless to say, we didn't entertain the idea of dessert. Our server, Chad, was so fun that Berenice invited him to visit her the next time he went surfing in San Diego. 

Bettolino Kitchen is located at 211 Palos Verdes Blvd. in Redondo Beach, California.




No comments:

Post a Comment