Saturday, January 22, 2022

Sampa's Gourmet Pizza

I have blogged about Sampa's previously, and here I am again with their dessert pizza called Romeo and Juliet. It's guava paste and cheese, and it sounded intriguing to me, and I always wanted to try it, so I did. By the way, you can order half of their dessert pizzas. 

If you like the tropical fruit guava, you will like this pizza. I dislike the fresh fruit, but I like a good guava jelly. The sweetness of guava was a perfect pair with the cheese used in the pizza. You had salty and sweet. The combination of salty and sweet is familiar to me since this is a staple breakfast; bread with jam or jelly and cheese on top or bites of sharp cheese in between the bread with jam. It is most delicious.

I couldn't go to Sampa's and just buy a dessert pizza, so I ordered the Prosciutto Pizza with fresh arugula and glazed balsamic. I cannot say enough about their pizzas; they are just absolutely perfect with their thin crust. You just have to try it to believe it.


Sampa's Pizza is located at 2413 Pacific Coast Hwy. #107, in Lomita, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment